Small Gauge Enthusiasts - 16s, 20s, a 28 and a .410s up for Auction

Chestle

One of my best friends went West a while back and the Estate is auctioning off his firearms (and cars and other stuff).

Anyway, I know some here really like the smaller gauges and he had several that might be of interest.

For example, two Winchester 21s in 16ga. An AYA S/S in 16. A Zabala S/S in .410. A Model 12 in 20ga and a Model 42 in .410. A Remington 11-48 Skeet 28ga. A Winchester Model 12 in 16ga along with an 870 in 16ga. An 870 in 20ga and another 870LW in 20ga. Various and sundry 12ga too, a couple of LC Smiths, another AYA, Model 12s, etc.

Anyway, probably worth a look if any of these pique your interest. There's handguns and rifles as well. About 50 firearms all together.

Auction is Sat. June 9, 2018 - 9 AM in Gibbon, NE but you can bid online now and also during the auction.

Should be able to just click on this link:

https://rhynaldsauction.hibid.com/catalog/130067/shiers-estates-auction---gibbon--ne/

Sorry for the loss of your friend. It's a good thing you are doing for the family by spreading the word about the auction. Hopefully they get top dollar for everything.

Sorry for the loss of your friend. It's a good thing you are doing for the family by spreading the word about the auction. Hopefully they get top dollar for everything.

Thanks.

Yes, the family can use the proceeds. One of his remaining brothers is undergoing cancer treatment right now.

Please feel free to spread the word to any websites that might generate traffic.

Gents,

The auction is tomorrow, June 9, 2018 at 9AM Central Time. Webcast available and online bidding.

There's a LOT of firearms/hunting related stuff. The Executor told me the hunting display covers the entire floor area of a 2 car garage. Ammo, MEC reloaders, powder/shot/wads.

There's a 60x120 metal building pretty much full with tools, automotive supplies, small machinery, etc.

Good luck to those who bid and thanks for looking and spreading the word.

Last edited:
Back