shotgun holster

That idea has been around a long time...never saw the point of it, I do see the impractacality of it.

Are you ever positive?

To RONMN my buddy gave me one to try out I have not yet. I will have to give it a try on one of those long walks this fall.

Yes...folks have been toting a scattergun for a while and gimmicks of all kinds have been tried.
Can't say tho, this might be an improvement.
Good luck with it.

Your right not for everyone, but I used one last year. Great for the end of a long day or weekend. Easy to get the gun up and a little quicker than a sling.

Was thinking about this thing last Saturday morning, standing thigh deep in water leaning against a dead tree waiting for the teal to usher in the day. Couldn't figure out a comfortable place to set the gun.

I used this product in 2011. it worked well on long walks when gun gets heavy. check out this site.

http://www.peregrinefieldgear.com/

I used this product for the first time this year and was totally satisfied, especially for a 72 yr old who does a lot of blocking for various reasons. Gun releases quite easy from the holster. If I were 30 yrs old again, I probably would continue to use the sling for those long walks and waits. However, the holster provides quicker gun position than the sling, IMHO.

My bro in law has one he got from north american hunting club to "review" it. Looked liked he was walking around with a stiffy out there after pheasants with that thing strapped on his waste.:eek: Made for some good laughs,until he stopped wearing it because it made his back sore.
He's saving up for a lighter gun than his 11-87 tank now.

Back