Seeking Female

KansasGsp

Looking for a good female to breed my male with. Hoss is 6, white and liver and average size. I owned his Dad, best dog I've ever hunted behind and Hoss is pretty darn good too. Listens well, good nose and all around good dog. Got 3 or 4 guys that want pups out of this litter, won't have a problem getting rid of them. Any of you Kansas guys interested or know of anyone? PM me if needed and we can talk more.

P.S. He has papers and good blood. Thanks, Bryan

Looking for a good female to breed my male with. Hoss is 6, white and liver and average size. I owned his Dad, best dog I've ever hunted behind and Hoss is pretty darn good too. Listens well, good nose and all around good dog. Got 3 or 4 guys that want pups out of this litter, won't have a problem getting rid of them. Any of you Kansas guys interested or know of anyone? PM me if needed and we can talk more.

P.S. He has papers and good blood. Thanks, Bryan

I thought this was going to be a WAY more interesting thread!! :D

I thought it was going to be more interesting too.

Don't forget to get a good female too. She carries 50 percent of how the pups turn out.

Dating site eh? Had the popcorn going before I read the next line. Thought I'd get a ring side seat for this one:) This is a tough request to fill. There is rarely a life-threatening threat to the male, but there always is to the female. You might discuss pedigrees on the male some so prospective pim......folks with females might know more about whether there is close, far, or no common lines! Might discuss size, concessions you'll consider giving the owner of the female. Orrrrr, you can see if you get a bite then discuss all of that then!

If any females clicked on this thread hoping to find love, I have a hunting buddy that needs a good woman... He's not much to look at, but he's a pretty good dude. He can't ever keep a woman because he's either working or fishing, but if you're looking for an easy keeper... :laugh: I'll send his contact info via PM.
:cheers:

Ha, you guys are funny. After reading the title again I had a good chuckle as well. Troy, I figured I'd see if anyone was interested and then we'd get into all of that. I'd be willing to drive a ways if needed, would really like to get this guy bred.

So you want to breed your male to someone's female and have them raise the litter for you so you can have a pup out of your male and three or four of your buddies? Not to mention the cost of raising the litter and vet bills? Just making sure I was reading this right.

After helping raise a litter of eleven right now, No thanks.

So you want to breed your male to someone's female and have them raise the litter for you so you can have a pup out of your male and three or four of your buddies? Not to mention the cost of raising the litter and vet bills? Just making sure I was reading this right.

After helping raise a litter of eleven right now, No thanks.

Ohhhhh V-John, good to hear from you. I love your wisdom! Have a good day.

The title scared me -- I figured that another content & happy bachelor had inexplicitly become bereft of his senses. Best of luck in your quest, although if I owned said female, excluding one pup I'd reserve the final say in where the balance of the litter went. No offense intended, but that's a responsibility I've always retained as mine alone.

Female

Bryan

when my female pointer goes in cycle I will let you know........... I'm not sure if you have seen her work she spends most of her time over east with my uncle chasing quail........... she has very good papers as well and seeing Hoss work I think it would be a great set up!

BMW

Bryan

when my female pointer goes in cycle I will let you know........... I'm not sure if you have seen her work she spends most of her time over east with my uncle chasing quail........... she has very good papers as well and seeing Hoss work I think it would be a great set up!

BMW

Sounds good, we'll talk more when I see you. Hope the rain stays away so we can get a hunt in. Took today off and hunted a new area. Moved 3 coveys of quail in the first field not 300 yards from the truck. Seen 1 more covey and about 10 pheasants by noon. Home now, resting up, hope to see you tomorrow.

Back