SD Hunt license - problem!

jonnyB

I'm having trouble purchasing a hunting license on line...in the past it was easy, now it's impossible!
Anyone else finding it confusing?

Its different, I had to read it over a couple of times but got thru it. Not sure about the $5 card and all the other donation crap. Good luck

There's been a bunch of post about this. What is the problem and more importantly what is the answer without having to wait on SDGFP? I need to do it today and would love to avoid any hassle.

Took me awhile but I finally printed it off.

app is short for application, as in software application. Most state F&G Depts now offer a free "app", which will download to your phone, and allow you to purchase licenses through your phone, show public access maps, seasons and limits, etc. Some apps, such as ihunter, require annual fees. Many states also allow you to show your license/permits to a CO through your phone, meaning a paper license is no longer required (you should have your phone with you while hunting/fishing, as you would your paper license.

app is short for application, as in software application. Most state F&G Depts now offer a free "app", which will download to your phone, and allow you to purchase licenses through your phone, show public access maps, seasons and limits, etc. Some apps, such as ihunter, require annual fees. Many states also allow you to show your license/permits to a CO through your phone, meaning a paper license is no longer required (you should have your phone with you while hunting/fishing, as you would your paper license.
B Htr: I found the "app"...can only download to a phone, won't let you load to a computer...

The app is made for your phone. No idea if able to download on to computer. As mentioned the reason it’s for you phone is so you can “carry” you license with you on the app.

morning guys.................just back from PT and exchanging the wrong length for correct length wiper blades for Laura's Escape- Duh
Anyway, my thoughts are along the lines of Matt's.....................I've only used apps on my phone, so no knowledge on whether you can load on your laptop

Back