Road conditions???

duckn66

I haven’t been off the blacktop since the snow and rain.

How are the minimum maintenance roads out west? I’d imagine they are still sticky.

I haven’t been off the blacktop since the snow and rain.

How are the minimum maintenance roads out west? I’d imagine they are still sticky.

Well you can't drive them here. Some still covered with snow. Might be able to get down them in the mornings when they are froze but it just hasn't gotten warm enough to dry them out. And the sun has not shined for 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Kinda figured that. Guess I’ll hunt waterfowl. If I’m getting muddy I’m gonna get muddy all over! Lol

Was planning on heading west this evening. La Crosse will be home base. Will we be able to get around at all?

Was planning on heading west this evening. La Crosse will be home base. Will we be able to get around at all?

yes, several days have gone by since there, roads should be drying up a bit by now. some will be still impassable.

I just came from the north central part of the state and the roads that are dirt are nearly impassable .

The maintained roads are pretty decedent .

Last edited:
Some are a little iffy in the NE part of the state as well. Hasn’t stopped people from rutting them up though.

We were around La Crosse this weekend and the roads were a mess. I spent a lot of money at the local car wash there!

Back