puppys wanted

waynemorgan

ok here is the deal,some of us okies are looking for a puppy and i have the time to spend on the web, so i am doing a list.
so far we are looking for,

1 gsp male about 10 weeks 200.00 maybe more with papers he might breed to his female next year

i will add more to the list soon--------all dogs should be within 300 miles of okc

thanks....wayne

UPDATE::brittany is out,i am getting a gsp on hold, + looks like 1 male but not sure yet...

Last edited:
Id say you cant do any wrong on either dog. Im assuming they are both full blood?

Bob will tell you Brittany and his past experience and i could go on about GSP and my experiences..

but from what we debate on.. they are both are far superior dogs.

they both point, they both function the same..

however they differ in size and depending on hair. brittany are known for long hair and really good sized dogs.

GSPs are short hair and large if you have a male dog.

we can go on and on and on about pros and cons... they are both great family dogs and great hunters.

Got 2 GSP males left, both are the white ones in the pictures.
My wife will be passin through OKC the 3rd weekend in March to take some to DFW.
Let me know if that interests you

i will check with him in the morning on the gsp,he works 12 hr days but that could work out fine,i will let you know soon as i can.

i still want a britt..
and it looks like one guy wants a older brittany now also.

UPDATE: I AM getting a gsp female instead,,it looks like all will be taking care of ,thanks everyone..

Last edited:
Back