Public Hunting

wolfx2

A friend and I are planning a early Dec. pheasant / coyote hunt in the mid/central area of the state. Is there much public hunting in those areas?
I'm sure I can get a map from the state showing those areas but I just wanted an experienced option on the area.

Thanks

I'll check out the website. I too am a SM owner, well I have 4. We also are a breeder. They are amazing breed.
Good hunting

yes small munsterlanders are great little dogs!!! wear are you located wolfx2???

in about 1-2 years ill be looking you up to breed my girl lol happy safe hunting to you & ur buddy on the trip... will the SMs be helping you on the coyote hunts???

Thanks

Thanks for the info. I am located in central IL.
Dogs won't be helping on coyote hunt although knowing them they would try it.
We have a male that we do breeding with if your interested we charge $300

Couldn't agree more on the SM Breed. I have a 5 year old female I'll be bringing to Perkins County in Nov. Our first time out there and probably once in a lifetime.

ok wolfx2 i will keep that in mind 4 sure... did you run ur male in the NAVHDA tests??? what how did he do in the tests??? what color is ur SM roan brown & white or just brown & white...???

how about ur SM MHUF how the 5 year old girl look & hunt??? im sure u will have fun out in SD this year with your dog!!! im heading to ND this year & trying to work a SD trip in for late season or late OCT.???

Last edited:
ok wolfx2 i will keep that in mind 4 sure... did you run ur male in the NAVHDA tests??? what how did he do in the tests??? what color is ur SM roan brown & white or just brown & white...???

how about ur SM MHUF how the 5 year old girl look & hunt??? im sure u will have fun out in SD this year with your dog!!! im heading to ND this year & trying to work a SD trip in for late season or late OCT.???

SMowner, my girl does well. usually spending our hunting time on Ruffed Grouse, Woodcock and pen raised Pheasants, Quail and Chukkars. She's a NAVHDA dog too NA 1 and UT 3, both on first attempts.

Back