price of gas

Paid $4.39 today for premium, ouch! And we have oil fields and refineries not far down the road.:mad:

Last edited:
I picked one up a few months ago. love driving by all the gas stations. the best i have got is 51 mpg:10sign:. rides great,but it is hard to get out of , because it set so low

In the three thirties for 87 here.

87 is about $3.57 and diesel about $4.08. Got to have that diesel for the Jetta TDI wagon we picked up about 3 months ago:thumbsup:
If I cross the line into the Spartanburg SC area 87 is about $3.35 and diesel running about $3.85

10% Ethanol is $3.59, non-ethanol regular $3.67. I did stop in White, SD on Sunday and bought 10% for $3.46. That is the cheapest I've paid for quite some time.

$1.59 GGE right now:thumbsup::thumbsup:

$4.12 & climbing in SE WA state. My Caliber is seeing a lot more use of late, but my pup likes it . . . there's even more windows than in the little Jeep.

we're the same size. it has a good ride, plenty of room.But it is hard to get out of, because it sets so low. I drove over a large turtle and fell it rub the under side of the car

Just got back from a trip to Pierre SD and gas across the pheasant belt ran $3.59 to $3.79 --hope it stays there or --LOL-- goes down:rolleyes:

Back