Precipitation

COWAN

Has Western Kansas been getting any speakable rain so far this year? I haven't been for a year and a half and was wondering how things are going out there.

In my neck of the woods we have had a lot of rain. Spend most of my day mowing. Seems like the grass grows 5” every night. It has also been creating sinkholes around town. This one opened up behind one of my rental places. Hope it keeps raining a bit more before the heat moves in. I have been hearing roosters crowing in the uncut wheat behind my place. 70820062842__786CAC88-BF6F-43E3-884C-0555829AFBD0.jpeg

In my neck of the woods we have had a lot of rain. Spend most of my day mowing. Seems like the grass grows 5” every night. It has also been creating sinkholes around town. This one opened up behind one of my rental places. Hope it keeps raining a bit more before the heat moves in. I have been hearing roosters crowing in the uncut wheat behind my place. View attachment 5683
Hopefully not too close to your building. That's never good.

Hopefully not too close to your building. That's never good.
About three feet off the back step. We think it might have been an old cistern for the house. If it weren’t for all this rain it might have never made an appearance..

Back