Portland Area Hunting/Dog Training

vectorpete

Hello, new member here and new to the Portland, OR area. Looking for a place to get my new pointer on some birds, pheasants, quail, chukar, whatever. Don't really want to drive 3 hours to do it. Suggestions?

I don't know of any hunting spot in Oregon. But do want to Welcome you to UPH. I hope we see you around here often......Bob

Welcome! Glad to have ya. Hope you enjoy.:10sign:

Rod​

Thanks for welcomes

Hey...thanks for words of welcome. I like this site already. Guess I won't make it to Kansas after all ...maybe next year. There are a few birds ...and far between left here in Wisc though and its fun to hunt in the snow.

Good hunting!

tlg

Hello, new member here and new to the Portland, OR area. Looking for a place to get my new pointer on some birds, pheasants, quail, chukar, whatever. Don't really want to drive 3 hours to do it. Suggestions?
Hi vectorpete….Im in a similiar situation with a 7 month old Drahthaar. I tried pretty hard to find pheasants to hunt on public lands and tried to make some reservations at some of the private bird farms to no avail. The private bird farms were booked hard…probably a covid affect again, I’m guessing of course. Did you ever find any success in finding places to train your dog?

Back