Poor Dog

Poor dog my Butt. I'm the one that had to pay the vet bill:mad: Not for sure what browndog did but he couldn't put any weight on his front leg. So I took him to the vet. Whats the first thing that happened Oh poor doggy and treats from the nurse. then the second one came in. Oh poor doggy more treats. Then the dog grooming lady even more treats:mad: I'm thinking when is this going to end. Then some lady with her dog and guess what she had yup treats. and then a lady with no pet she even had treats. I thinking what the ***@ does everyone carry dog treats with them and where the heck are my treats:D Boy can browndog put on a show them ladies all thought he was such a nice dog:eek: If they only knew. Then to top it of they all laughed when we weighed the lard butt 98.6 pounds. That's when I said if you all would stop feeding him treats he wouldn't weigh so much. That fell on deaf ears yup more treats:D Very entertaning vet trip. Oh browndog is getting better muscle rest for 2 weeks. I think he has a gut ache from all the treats:D

Coot?

You know,sometimes the dog trains the owner.

Try going to your Dr.'s, limping, and look pitifully at each of the women there.

Let me know what happens.

:D

My dog is the complete opposite of yours. She absolutely refuses treats from anyone.She'l only take treats from my one sister my great niece my mom or myself. Anybody else she won't.Had her weighed at her last check up and was 65.8 lbs..Good to hear your dog is on the mend.

Coot?

You know,sometimes the dog trains the owner.

Try going to your Dr.'s, limping, and look pitifully at each of the women there.

Let me know what happens.

:D

hey Kis, based on previous posts don't you think he has probably already tried that?

i dont blame the ladies one bit for giving brown dog all the treats. he is MUCH better looking and a bigger stud than his master anyday!!!!!!:thumbsup:

i dont blame the ladies one bit for giving brown dog all the treats. he is MUCH better looking and a bigger stud than his master anyday!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Wow Blackcloud So you being Coots brother are admitting this Brown dog is better looking than the both of you. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree??????:eek:LOL:D

Enough comments from the peanut gallery:mad: I'm really emotionally damaged now:( I tried that in the Dr office didn't work so hot. Lady intern was going to give me a backside check:eek: And all I had was high blood pressure:mad: Not near the results browndog gets:mad: I hate people with a sense of humor.
Well Browndogs doing ok walking pretty go on it:thumbsup: Going to miss the high school hunt this weekend. Thats probablly a good thing. What kind of trouble him and a bunch of teenage boys get into.

Back