Pointing Labs in SD

sdrat

1.5 GMPR S&S Rollin' Coal (Diesel) x CPR Popp's Point Wild Bella

Black and Yellow males and females

Whelped 11/13/2019 Go-Home 01/10/20

Bella is the perfect blend of "hunt all day" and a great family dog. Her off switch and ability to be calm and loving around my three boys is very impressive. Her desire to please and ability to learn quickly has made training her very easy.

Diesel has proven he has all the tools needed to cover a commercial hunting payload while still being a kind-hearted family member in the home. His sleek long muscular frame covers land terrain and complicated water with ease and accuracy. Diesel is a team player with an attitude that allows us to run better at every test and hunt, running tough marks, straight lines with reliable casts.

Both Diesel and Bella have a clear DNA (7 test panel), normal elbows, good hips (OFA'd), clear eye tests (CERF) and weigh in around 60lbs.

Contact me(call or text) at 605-933-0300 to discuss.
Pedigrees available here: [https://huntinglabpedigree.com/pupp.../huntinglabpedigree.com/puppy.asp?id=28882) View attachment 9584View attachment 9582View attachment 9583

Last edited:
This is a very nice looking litter. Made even better, by having all the needed health clearances performed on the parents. Note: the pedigree link didn't work for me.

Back