Photobucket

Dakotazeb

Yesterday I could not get a photo to post from my Photobucket account. Today I tried to access my Photobucket photos and could not get in. When I did my login it took me to a grey page and I was locked out of everything. Anyone expereince any similar issues with Photobucket?

Changed it up a bit, but I used it just fine , no problems.

Direct Link and it says copied, then hit the Mountain icon on uph site and hit control V on the keypad. Hope it works for you.:cheers:

Are you using Internet Explorer (IE) as your browser? I am unable to open Photobucket when using IE but when I use Google Chrome it seems to work just fine. You could also try Firefox. If you don't have either Google Chrome or Firefox you can download them for free off the internet. Try that and see if it works. I like IE but sometimes it seems to do some strange things.

Yes. If you download Google Chrome you will get an icon on your desktop just like you have an icon for IE. If you click on Google Chrome then you are using it for your browser and if you click on the IE icon like you do now you will still be using IE.

I also had problems in IE. I could log in, but could not upload. I saw a link that said "Go Back to the Old Look of Photobucket". I clicked on that and it went back tot he familiar blue/white page, and it worked fine. It asked me to fill out a little survey about why I was going back to the old version. "New Version Doesn't Work" seemed to sum it up pretty well! Although looks like I should have specified that it does not work in IE (Windows 7), because I just tried now in Firefox and it worked fine (new version/look of PBucket).
-Croc

Photo bucket is going through changes. Most likely their deal. But should fix it. I hate the new one. Had the old edit down, and way easier and nicer to run. Built my site using it. Now they dont have the same decor etc. Months of work, just to now have to change it all for anything new. I gave up updating any thing for now. Glad we dont pay for it at least, or I would use something else. I may any way at some point. Stupid.. if it aint broke dont fix it.:mad:

I managed to change back to the old version via Google Chrome and now when I access it via IE it works fine in the old version. I'm still running XP on my computer so that could also be an issue.

I managed to change back to the old version via Google Chrome and now when I access it via IE it works fine in the old version. I'm still running XP on my computer so that could also be an issue.

I still use XP but with Palemoon browser and have seen no issues. When you say old version what are you referring to?

I have my browser set up so it remembers the username and password and fills it in, so I just click on 'sign in' and it works. On occasion it will give me some kind of an oops error and display the log in screen again and when I sign in again, it works everytime.

When you say old version what are you referring to?

Photobucket has a new version out but you can click a link to return to the old version if you don't like the new one or it doesn't work well on your computer.

Photobucket has a new version out but you can click a link to return to the old version if you don't like the new one or it doesn't work well on your computer.

I tried to click back to the old version, but it looks like Photobucket is not responding.

Back