Pheasants Forever Visa Card?

UplandHntr

Today, I got a personal letter from Howard Vincent :)D)
He wants me to open a PF Visa card.:D

I've had the same 2 CC's for 25 years. I use Discover for 90% of all purchases. I dont write checks and only use cash for the smallest purchases. In those 25 years I have never carried a balance. Never! Always paid every month which is why I put everything on CC's. I get a percent or two back at the end of the year.
Mr. Vincent says :)D) that I'll get 1% back on all purchases and a little more at certain times - but PF gets $$ back as well. I get 1% back from Discover and more at times as well.

I'd dump my secondary card for this one I guess, assuming the PF actually got a kickback as well.

Have any of you done this? Im just not sure I want to switch a CC. I'm guessing I will be on each and every mailing list tomorrow morning. I just don't need a headache.
The APR and such doesn't really matter to me as I don't ever carry a balance.
The card would be from US Bank if that matters.
https://applications.usbank.com/oad...=mail-offer&preparerType=customer&redirect=pf

Today, I got a personal letter from Howard Vincent :)D)
He wants me to open a PF Visa card.:D

I've had the same 2 CC's for 25 years. I use Discover for 90% of all purchases. I dont write checks and only use cash for the smallest purchases. In those 25 years I have never carried a balance. Never! Always paid every month which is why I put everything on CC's. I get a percent or two back at the end of the year.
Mr. Vincent says :)D) that I'll get 1% back on all purchases and a little more at certain times - but PF gets $$ back as well. I get 1% back from Discover and more at times as well.

I'd dump my secondary card for this one I guess, assuming the PF actually got a kickback as well.

Have any of you done this? Im just not sure I want to switch a CC. I'm guessing I will be on each and every mailing list tomorrow morning. I just don't need a headache.
The APR and such doesn't really matter to me as I don't ever carry a balance.
The card would be from US Bank if that matters.
https://applications.usbank.com/oad...=mail-offer&preparerType=customer&redirect=pf

Investigate fully. I, on a whim, signed up for an Amazon Visa ($50 credit!) online. Few weeks later, Chase Visa told me my credit limit was lowered by the max on the Amazon card.

Like you, I've had no balance on any card for the past 25 years.

I wrote Chase, but in the past 6 weeks have no heard back from them. Also, they have some deal where applying for a card can actually LOWER your credit limit--go figgur. I haven't checked yet, because...are you ready?...checking your credit can also actually lower your credit score.

One of the great scams since the usury laws were repealed by our Congress.

Oh, I've had the card since 1974. :)

(bring your own vaseline.)

Thats probably about all I needed to read.
Sorry Howard..I dont have the time or patience for shenanigans.

Back