Pheasants Forever Sporting Clays

PairOfLabs

Our MetroDenver PF chapter is sponsoring a sporting clays shoot at Kiowa Creek Sporting Club at 9:00 AM on Saturday, October 13. The cost will be $45 for 100 targets and includes lunch. It would be great if some of you folks could join us. You don't have to be a PF member--though even better if you decided to join. Plan to get there by 8:15 or so to get registered and squadded. Send me a PM if you want any more details or if you plan to come so we can make sure they have enough food. I will be there.

Tom

CoPhez,
We've got about 20 guys so far and hope you can make it. If you do, ask around for me at the Kiowa Clubhouse. Sporting Clays is great practice for pheasants--especially if you stand in the shooting station and look the wrong way, try to get your handkerchief out of your pocket, check where you are in the drive line, adjust the settings on your dog collar transmitter, watch the grain truck driving down the road, or any number of other things that keep you from getting a good quick mount on that flushing pheasant.

Hope to see you there. And you can laugh at the ones I miss.

Tom

Tom
Looks like I will be there and from what I hear I won't be laughing at you missing cause I done hear you might be a sand bagger:) guys told me not to bet with you :D

Tom,
Have you gotten any more responses from the guys or are you still at around 20 guys coming, no matter what that is a pretty good tirn out for Pheasqants Forever.
I was told that you been practicing, one guy even said that youwere going to show Jon Kruger up if he were to come :) :) :) see you Saturday To get there from here I will have to leave around 6:15 am which means I will have to get up at 5 am and I ain't even gonna chase a phez :) but it is for a good organization so guess I won't complain to much. :cheers: Jim

It's probably looking like 25-30 now and the weather looks good.

gotta love the wife, I told her I was going to shoot on Saturday a couple of days a go and today she hands me a bag and inside of it was a new pair of brush guard jeans, a shooting shirt,a pair of shoes and a new orange suspenders. Said it was going to be a surprise that she was gong to hide in my clothes I pack for an upcoming hunt. She said I could not show up with my old torn ratty carhart jeans and shirt with all the high faluting guys who will be there, than just a few minutes ago she gave me a shooting jacket to take along on Saturday, she hated that it was a Berreta and not a browning but I guess it will work anyway,:)than a few months ago my buddy bought me a shooting cart , guess I will use it as well SAturday,only wish I had a shooting lesson so I migh look like I could hit something.
Life aint bad, wondering what she is wanting,gonna cost me I would bet, but she is worth it, she is a keeper.

It will probably cost you something copheasanthunter but it sounds like what ever it could be is totally worth it! Have fun on saturday guys I would love to be coming along but have to work unfortunately. Hopefully next time I can join as I would definitely like to meet some new people into the same things since i am still pretty new to the front range.

Congratulations to Copheasanthunter (Jim) for persevering in the rain to earn top shooter award at our second annual MDPF sporting clays shoot. Jim topped all 35 shooters with an 86. Great job Jim and glad you could come up from the Springs to join our shoot and our squad. I hope to spend some time in the field this season with you and your shorthairs.
POL

what POL is not telling you is that he was only a couple behind me for second place and where I was barely chipping the bird, POL was powdering them.

Is Jim the same ol coon dog runnin wore out ol bag a bones that cant see his feet no he is blind in 1 eye and cant see out of the other LOL:D just kidding buddy congradulations

GCB,
Yep that be me, you know what they say an ole blind hog finds an acorn occassionaly, reckon that is what happen yesterday for me and anyway thanks.
Anybody been trying to find your honey holes yet :)
Guess I had aughta shuts up fur I gets some one rowded up there yonder, have a goodun and keep the right side up and the utter side down.
Talks attcha later on, have a good un there.

Tom,

How did the shoot turn-out? I hope you guys were able to raise a bit of money while having fun in the process.

Chad

Back