Pheasants Forever Pheasant Fest 2014 Milwaukee

519vx

Who is planning to attend? I went to the one several years ago in Madison and it was a really good show and will be going to the Milwaukee show probably at least two of the days.

Last edited:
was thinking about it, but I believe that is the same weekend as sturgeon spearing.

edit: just looked over the vendors, and I may have to skip heading out to lake winnebago.

going to keep an eye on this thread, perhaps a good chance to meet some members. :cheers:

Last edited:
I put it on my calendar when it was announced at last years show. I'll be there. Ive been to a few of them, Madison, Minneapolis and Des Moines come to mind.
Its a good time.

I'm hoping to make it, though that is a tough time of year for me. Pheasant Fest, our State Convention and our banquet all in 4 weeks. Yikes.

I'm hoping to go,our NSTRA region is joining with Wisconson's region to have a booth in the dog area to promote our dog clubs.Looking forward to going for the first time!

Gotta go, It's in my old stomping grounds. I actually used to pheasant hunt just south of Milwaukee in Racine County along I-94. That was many, many years ago. I still have family down there. It will combine a family visit with a trip to the Pheasant Fest. I was at the Madison show, it is well worth the trip.

I went several years ago in Minneapolis ? must've been 2008. I don't think the weather got above 10 degrees the whole week.

I loved the show and wish I could go every year, but circumstances (namely a 4 1/2-year-old daughter) have changed.

I'm thinking about going...I have a friend that lives near by....could stay with them. I work on weekends so it would require me to switch days or take off. but I'm still thinking bout checking it out. I spent almost 10 years doing outdoor shows all over the country for a waterfowl company....will be a bit different attending and not working....a GOOD kinda different...lol

Do they ever have it in SD?

No they haven't and I think that is a shame. However, now with the new event center in Sioux Falls that might change things. I think the city of Sioux Falls would actually have to pursue it but I'm not sure how that all works.

I'm hoping to go,our NSTRA region is joining with Wisconson's region to have a booth in the dog area to promote our dog clubs.Looking forward to going for the first time!

Rock, good luck. Our region had a booth last year in Minneapolis. Lot of work for very little results.

Back