Pheasants Forever Fun Shoot (Fundraiser) - Aug 27

chadsbritt

I hope everyone has had an enjoyable summer. Are you getting the itch for fall? I sure am.

This Saturday (8/27) the Northern Colorado Pheasants Forever Chapter is holding its annual Fun Shoot Fundraiser. It starts around 8:30 at Great Guns, just east of Fort Collins, and includes a round of sporting clays (100 targets) and lunch. Why not tune up your shooting for this fall and support a great cause at the same time?

I tried attaching a flyer, but it was too big. The cost is $50/person. Prizes will be awarded to the top teams (you don't need to bring a team). If you'd like to register, please call JB at 970-282-1144. A copy of the flyer can be found on our website: www.nocopf.com. Let me know if you have any questions.

I hope to see some of you there.
:cheers:
Chad

Last edited:
Got the invite in the mail. Noticed it said I could go for free since I was a donor. Problem is My soon to be 10 year old girl has been begging to get her hunter safety and it is all day Sat and Sun 9-5 !!!! Take some photo's Chad and post them up!!!:cheers::cheers:

Bleu,

Saturday was a lot of fun. Wish you could have made it, but your little ones hunter safety is definitely a priority. Now that she has that, you should consider signing her up for the youth activity day(hunt) in October.

Back