Pheasants Everywhere!!!

webguy

UPH Owner/Founder
Staff member
Minnesota / South Dakota road counts look good!

I'm on the road from Minneapolis, MN to De Smet, SD today and between Marshall, MN and Bruce, SD I probably saw at least 300 birds just in the ditches and fields. The sun was out, it was about 20 degrees and the light snow made them real easy to spot.

Here's the route I took. Always a lot of fun to see that many birds on a drive.

Anyone else with some road counts to report?

Must be nice... Sure Wise bird numbers was like that here in Kansas..:(

well i havent seen that many but i live about the edge of town and i saw bout 50 birds in the field then i took sage for a 2hr run to acouple of my hunting spot and saw abunch all i thought was weres my gun...

We were in Bowdle, South Dakota this weekend hunting at www.birddownlodge.com I'll be posting some photos shortly.

There were some ridiculous birds out there and wow... even on our way home, we had to swerve and brake pretty hard for 5 roosters with the vehicle. The road counts were just unreal.

The weather was real nice this last weekend in South Dakota, so the birds were out enjoying the sun. It made for some real nice driving seeing all the pheasants.

I was on the road again last weekend across Minnesota and South Dakota... cock fights everywhere and just rediculous pheasants.

I've been really impressed with the road counts in South Dakota and even more impressed with Minnesota. I usually don't see that many in Minnesota, but this spring and summer has seemed higher than usual.

Sounds Great!

I'll be in SD for the opening weekend. Then, with a little luck, back again in December. It sure looks like a year to remember!

Lock and Load! :D :D

I'll be in SD for the opening weekend. Then, with a little luck, back again in December. It sure looks like a year to remember!

Lock and Load! :D :D

Nice, make sure you use those 2 5 day stints to your advantage! Opener is always fun, but December is even better! Yeah, it should be a good year. With the corn in, I haven't seen as many, but they are there!

Back