Peterson, Harvin and the Queens are Back!

Vikings are in 1st place:eek: Pacsters are in last place by themselves.:cheers:

WHAT!:eek: mouth from the south speachless??? Going to be 3-0 when the bag packers will be 0-3. After that who knows.:D But Mud Mathews will have a few of AP's foot prints on his forehead before too long as well.:thumbsup:

SO the Packters are playning the BIG BAD BEARS:eek:
Tomorrow night:eek: anybody give a crap. My Bride from WI cares:rolleyes:
Got to be nice though:confused:
ME, I'm planning another out west adventure. GO PACK!!:eek::eek::

We'll the only thing I care about is that after the Vikings take care of the Colts and Daaa... Bears take care of the floundering Pack, it will be Vikings 2-0 and Pack 0-2. That me boys is all that matters. :p

We'll the only thing I care about is that after the Vikings take care of the Colts and Daaa... Bears take care of the floundering Pack, it will be Vikings 2-0 and Pack 0-2. That me boys is all that matters. :p

Guess I was just a tad off on those two games..:eek:

Guess I was just a tad off on those two games..:eek:

Be my guess. I have feeling that after this weekend it's going to be the Vikings 1-2 and the Packers 2-1. And I'm a Vikings fan. Should have been some team fines handed out for the stupid personal fouls the Vikes commited last week. It cost them the game.

If the Vikes beat the niner's, it may just be the biggest upset in team history.

I'm sticking to my pre-season prediction this year. Vikes 5-11 :cheers:

I'm a die hard Vikings fan.:eek:

I'm afraid we are going to find out today just how bad the Vikings are.:(

Holy Chit Batman! Maybe the Vikes to have the makings of a decent team. Sure looked pretty good today. Can't say the same for the refs. Boy, do they suck! That play towards the end of the game could have cost the Vikes the game. SF calls their last time out. Then the coach throws the challenge flag. He can't do that without any time outs. But the refs allow it, reverse the call and give the ball to SF. Plus they put a timeout back onthe clock for SF. Unbelievable! :confused: But the Vikes won and that's all that matters at this point.

I'm sure we'll be hearing about that fiasco at the end of the game on all the radio and TV shows. Not sure what was going thru the refs head when he allowed SF a challenge flag with no time outs. :confused:

One of the biggest upsets in Vikings recent history that I can remember. Go Vikes !!

Holy Chit Batman! Maybe the Vikes to have the makings of a decent team. Sure looked pretty good today. Can't say the same for the refs. Boy, do they suck! That play towards the end of the game could have cost the Vikes the game. SF calls their last time out. Then the coach throws the challenge flag. He can't do that without any time outs. But the refs allow it, reverse the call and give the ball to SF. Plus they put a timeout back onthe clock for SF. Unbelievable! :confused: But the Vikes won and that's all that matters at this point.

Hey chiefs won today too. I don't know how much longer we can go with these refs. 6 calls reversed in chiefs/ saints game. Hard to watch

U ain't a chittin der zebster. Uffda da Vikes win anudder one in da dome ya.

Lookin like dey like da dome and on da road ready to go home ya?

Time will always tell with the vikes. I like all the weapons they have.

Play of the day was Ponders dash for the TD. Look like he was showing Peterson how to rush for a TD.

Amazing :eek::)

This game showed us how good the Vikings really are.:confused::eek:

SF the best team in the NFL. Vikings outplayed them in every way except defending kick off returns. But the defense came to the rescue.:)

Don't know why the replacement refs have so much problem with the NFL rules?
How the works of them didn't know the time out rule is really odd.

Amazing :eek::)

This game showed us how good the Vikings really are.:confused::eek:

SF the best team in the NFL. Vikings outplayed them in every way except defending kick off returns. But the defense came to the rescue.:)

Don't know why the replacement refs have so much problem with the NFL rules?
How the works of them didn't know the time out rule is really odd.

The reason is they are primarily 1-AA refs. Low level college refs. They are enforceing college rules by habit. Seems penalties are down. Lots of hand checking, borderline pass interference that has not ben called

Hold on guys .... let's not get our hopes up just yet. :) True, they brought their A+ game yesterday, but they will need that A+ game every week if their going to be in the thick of things at the end of the year. What may be their real weakness is their lack of depth. Get a bunch of starters injured and things change in a hurry

I love the Vikes, but my jury is still out. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back