Pattern tiling

I do farm land loans. I don't know? I am sure it qualifies as added value on an commercial appraisal, whether the county accesses this or not I do not know. We see it as capital improvement on tax returns for sure! But there are soil saving, and water saving, wildlife friendly improvements which can be used under the EQUIP loans, or cost shares too.

I do farm land loans. I don't know? I am sure it qualifies as added value on an commercial appraisal, whether the county accesses this or not I do not know. We see it as capital improvement on tax returns for sure! But there are soil saving, and water saving, wildlife friendly improvements which can be used under the EQUIP loans, or cost shares too.

Wildlife friendly?, they tear out every cattail gully, drainage with a little grass in it then tile and you cay it's wildlife friendly? The water goes into bigger wetlands or lakes (no small wetlands left as preferred by puddle ducks) with more algae. Ethanol is going down praise the lord. You must be hangin' with the Hefty's and Corn Producers. Read today's Argus. Ethanol sucks.

Wildlife friendly?, they tear out every cattail gully, drainage with a little grass in it then tile and you cay it's wildlife friendly? The water goes into bigger wetlands or lakes (no small wetlands left as preferred by puddle ducks) with more algae. Ethanol is going down praise the lord. You must be hangin' with the Hefty's and Corn Producers. Read today's Argus. Ethanol sucks.

I agree. I wish it wasn't so! But the economics of it as they exist, allow for tax breaks, despite doing irreparable damage. We will have to fix, with "tax Breaks" in the future!

Im thinking that if you popped up a 330K house on a half section of ground, that there would be tax implications with the improvement.

I was wondering if you put 330K of 50 ft pattern tiling under ground on half a section, if that would carry some sort of real estate taxable improvement..

Back