Packer Fans

mnmthunting

Banned
What do you guys think about that?:eek:

Yeah for sure lots of game have been lost by bad ref calls. That's why the booth reviews and coach challenges have been implemented.
And You know what.:) All these rules have came way before the "REAL" Refs decided to hold out. Those "real refs and the replacements aren't all that far apart.

Packers

I have been a life long Packers fan (only33yrsold) and I don't think it should have even came down to that play. Come on guys its Seatle who are getting better but we should have one that game without needing that call.

I'm afraid we may be over rated this season. Should be able to win the division still though

Yes Sir,

It should not have come down to that call. Greenbays D sucks and it O is not much better. Oh I'm a lifetime packerbacker and alot older than 33. Gbay may get better as the season goes on, thats why we watch every week.:thumbsup:

FCS,

LOL we Gbay will sill beat the V-queens in the end. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.:D:D:cheers:

All one has to ask a queens fan is the number of championships/superbowls that have been won by both sides. :D:D:D

Our offense is currently spuddering, especially the "O" line. They will get it figured out as the season progresses. Our "D" seems to be better than last year (not hard to accomplish considering that was our achilles heal). The game is never won or lost on one call but it sure sucks that we were robbed.
Oh well, on to next week. Go Pack Go!!!

The "QUEENS" have won 4 NFC championships, played in 9, I believe. :)
Haven't won a Superbowl, maybe never will.:eek::(

The "REAL" Refs are back:eek:

There will still be same amount of miss calls, same number of booth reviews, same amount of Coaches challenges. Same losing teams blaming the Ref's. :rolleyes:

We will still all be NFL fans.:cheers:

By the way:) It's very clear at this point the "Queens" have a much better all around team then the Packsters.:thumbsup:

All one has to ask a queens fan is the number of championships/superbowls that have been won by both sides. :D:D:D

Our offense is currently spuddering, especially the "O" line. They will get it figured out as the season progresses. Our "D" seems to be better than last year (not hard to accomplish considering that was our achilles heal). The game is never won or lost on one call but it sure sucks that we were robbed.
Oh well, on to next week. Go Pack Go!!!

Your right.. Hey hows the baseball thing workin out over there.:D

Vikings won the championship in 1967, many forget that fact.

Not a problem my friend..many think if it doesn't have "Super Bowl" attached to it. The championship means nothing. I'll give Green Bay credit where it's due but at the same time. They IMO are the most arrogant poor winners of all time. Unlike the Patriots, who are among the most class acts in the NFL.

There is a link that states that the vikings won in 1969 a championship. This is wrong super bowls started in 1967, green bay won the 1st two and The jet's won the 3rd. The vikings have never won a champ or a super bowl ever.
Green bay is the all time winner of Champs and super bowls 10 wins. 6 prior to 1967 and 4 after the super bowl was started in 1967. :10sign:

Back