P.F. membership hits record high

Nick,

Thats a good read. Thank you for posing it. I'm proud to be a Quail Forever member. I know you are active in Pheasants Forever. Good for you.:thumbsup:

Nick,

Thats a good read. Thank you for posing it. I'm proud to be a Quail Forever member. I know you are active in Pheasants Forever. Good for you.:thumbsup:

I was very active with the county chapter (maybe too active at a point) but unfortunately have taken a back seat for a few years until things settle down a bit around here. I still do a little work here and there though;)

How are things going for you by the way? Did you have a banquet yet? Maybe a few at this point?:)

Nick

Nick, No Not yet. In march will be our first banquet. Thing have gone well in the last year. We had a couple of youth event with the game and fish, and the mule deer foundation. We have fixed several guzzlers and done some desert clean ups. Thanks for asking.:cheers:

Yes for sure Nick, more interest in pheasants ain't going to hurt.

I would sure like to make some suggestions though. :)

It would be cool if PF was as influential at acquiring and keeping positive conservation practices as the NRA is with gun legislation.:)

It would be cool if PF was as influential at acquiring and keeping positive conservation practices as the NRA is with gun legislation.:)

Bullshirt They are very influential in shaping conservation they do have people lobbying in DC. Just like The NRA. :)

I was very active with the county chapter (maybe too active at a point) but unfortunately have taken a back seat for a few years until things settle down a bit around here. I still do a little work here and there though;)

How are things going for you by the way? Did you have a banquet yet? Maybe a few at this point?:)

Nick

has a date been set for MC Banquet? I dont see it on the website and havent rec'd anything.

All in good time. I think PF is a class act. Been giving them money for years, even though there are no chapters near me. Give back a little if you will.

I have been very active in PF for years in two different chapters and both have done a lot for wildlife in general. I myself do what I can and spend considerable time and resources to improve habitat on my place here in SD. Do what you can wherever you can--trust me it's a good feeling. :D

I have been a PF supporter for as long as I can remember. I love PF and respect all the things that they have accomplished. Just sayin there is a heck of a lot more guns in this country than there are places to use them. Come to NE Nebraska sometime there is absolutely NO habitat to speak of. Its a sorry state of affairs no pun intended.

I have been a PF supporter for as long as I can remember. I love PF and respect all the things that they have accomplished. Just sayin there is a heck of a lot more guns in this country than there are places to use them. Come to NE Nebraska sometime there is absolutely NO habitat to speak of. Its a sorry state of affairs no pun intended.

Yeah, I call those areas the "black desert". There's no life. We killed it. Where Illinois' land turns flat it's nothing but dirt. That's it. Dirt. It's sad. Though there are still areas habitat here and there that hold some good bird numbers but not nearly what they once were before land practices changed.

Anyway, along the lines of our love and appreciation for what Pheasants Forever does, I often wonder what kind of state of affairs we'd be in without PF and other habitat orgs alike. I think it's safe to say many areas would be worse off, and I can say from personal experience many areas/wild pheasants are better off because of PF.

Nick

Back