Our best trip ever

Chip

My group of 9 four of us from Tennessee and 5 from Indiana hunted Uguides Pheasant Camp Lodge near Lake Andes last weekend Fri, Sat and Sun. On Fri the wind blew 40+ mph. We couldn't keep our hats on our head. The birds were super spooky but we were able to scratch out 15. Sat the wind died down and the birds held better. With that and some great shooting we limited with 27. On Sun the fat old guys were pooped but we still got 21 if we would have worked as hard as Sat we would have surely limited that day also. On the way to the airport we ran into freezing rain. I guess a good time to get back to Tennessee. 65 degrees when got off the plane on Nashville. Once my body quits hurting I will be looking forward to next year:cheers:

The weather can change in a heartbeat and actually sent me home a day early last year. I couldn't get over the fact that alot of the highway on/off ramps had gates for closing down roadways. It felt very strange and eerie. But i'll keep going back if I can!!!

My group of 9 four of us from Tennessee and 5 from Indiana hunted Uguides Pheasant Camp Lodge near Lake Andes last weekend Fri, Sat and Sun. On Fri the wind blew 40+ mph. We couldn't keep our hats on our head. The birds were super spooky but we were able to scratch out 15. Sat the wind died down and the birds held better. With that and some great shooting we limited with 27. On Sun the fat old guys were pooped but we still got 21 if we would have worked as hard as Sat we would have surely limited that day also. On the way to the airport we ran into freezing rain. I guess a good time to get back to Tennessee. 65 degrees when got off the plane on Nashville. Once my body quits hurting I will be looking forward to next year:cheers:

Thanks for leaving a few cold ones for me buddy!:cheers:

Back