Orlando Game Farm

sloth5202

Has anyone ever been to Orlando Game farm south of Hastings? They don't have a website that I can find and I don't know anyone who has been there before. I go out to Caribou but that's a long drive from Cottage Grove. I also just went out to Rocky Bay this weekend which was great but I need someplace closer. What were your impressions on the place? Is it worth giving it a try? Thanks for the input guys!

Has anyone ever been to Orlando Game farm south of Hastings? They don't have a website that I can find and I don't know anyone who has been there before. I go out to Caribou but that's a long drive from Cottage Grove. I also just went out to Rocky Bay this weekend which was great but I need someplace closer. What were your impressions on the place? Is it worth giving it a try? Thanks for the input guys!

I know a few folks that have been there and have had good experiences. It is on my list of places to try since some of my hunting buddies live closer to Orlando.

orlando game farm

I have been there a few times. Owner is a good guy, birds flew well always. Cover is all row crops with trails,so have to stay on the dog or he will run the trails to much.

Back