Oklahoma 2011 Licenses Changes

OKIEGunner

Changes are in store for holders of fishing and hunting licenses in Oklahoma. Here are just a few highlights:

:D$15 for a senior citizen lifetime fishing or hunting license.
$25 for a senior citizen lifetime combination license.

:)Senior citizen lifetime licenses include increased privileges equal to that of regular lifetime licenses.

:10sign:All active military personnel and their dependents, regardless of their state residency, can now purchase hunting and fishing licenses at resident prices.

Eliminates non-resident lifetime licenses.

:eek:Nonresident deer hunters now can choose between a nonresident deer archery license, a nonresident deer muzzleloader license or a nonresident deer gun license. Each license is $280 and is valid for all of the allowed deer for that method.

Nonresident anglers also must now purchase a $55 nonresident annual fishing license or a $35 nonresident six-day fishing license.

:)Eliminates the separate trout license once required during trout season.

:mad:New $26 Wildlife Conservation Passport is required of all residents or nonresidents who enter or use Department-owned lands, unless exempt.

Sportsmen now have the option of purchasing a fiscal year hunting or combination license that expires June 30, rather than only having the option of a calendar year license that expires Dec. 31. The cost of the fiscal year licenses are $53 for a combination license, $32 for a hunting license, $19 for a youth combination license, $7 for a youth hunting license and $176 for a nonresident hunting license.

i expect all state G&F heads will start looking at raising additional revenue from hunters, as state budgets get squeezed even more. those that become too aggressive will see NR hunter numbers drop significantly (see Iowa DNR rate increases) as well. the big money "pay to play" states will crash too, if we go back into economic recession, which i fully expect by late this fall, if not sooner.

economic recession!

I am going to hold you to that statement!:)

Lazlo, things don't look good right now....just hoping it doesn't get worse, but won't be surprised if it does....there is no job creation going on here and no plans for any either.

still alot of foreclosers here. I can't say things are getting worse but not getting any better either. I think people are just numb.

Back