Oh No !!!!

BleuBijou

Wife is going to shoot me!!! Just picked up a brand new in case with all the goodies XD 45 Bi tone for 480.00 Two mags 13+1. I guess I needed another one!:eek:

I am on the short list already and dog house! My meds make me wake up yelling weird stuff in the middle of the night. Thought I cured it by getting off the valium. Wake up screaming get these F------- Racoons out of here. They're running all over. I just said I was talking about the dogs. It has been a long ride!!! I will lock it up until off the hard stuff. Shouldn't be but a couple more weeks. Should just go get me a med cookie. It is colorado!!!!! lol:cheers:

I am on the short list already and dog house! My meds make me wake up yelling weird stuff in the middle of the night. Thought I cured it by getting off the valium. Wake up screaming get these F------- Racoons out of here. They're running all over. I just said I was talking about the dogs. It has been a long ride!!! I will lock it up until off the hard stuff. Shouldn't be but a couple more weeks. Should just go get me a med cookie. It is colorado!!!!! lol:cheers:

LOL You dang greeneys, and your weed. LOL :D Glade you are getting better buddy, hope you don,t have to sleep with the dog for to long. That is a very nice pistol. :thumbsup:

If I smoked weed, maybe there would be 200 pheasants per field in Kansas?:cheers:

Hope you get better quick my friend.

I peddled that 3 gauge Cynergy and went on a shopping spree myself. No dog house though. I didn't break into the family funds..so all's well.

I shopped well, I got three guns for it and I sold a old #4 Remington single shot 22 S,L that had many a miles on it and did very well on it too.

Enjoy your new 45..nice guns.

Thank you!! I am getting better i think. I can go 100 yds. Balance is bad. But it is still early. PT in June.... Went to buy some 22lr that came in and got there late. Bought another Mag for the 45 instead. Sounds like you got some new toys.

Yep, some new toys. It's back to the Mayo for me again next week. Hope you mend quickly..wishing you the best.

Congrats & get well soon. No "short list" or "doghouse" for me. Years ago my former bride walked into the gun room while she was in town visiting. I was working on a gun & I had the vault door open. She asked me if I bought some more guns. I smiled and said "A few." "Why do you need more guns?" she asked. I told her that I didn't "need, them. "Then, why did you buy more guns?" With an even bigger smile, I replied "Because now I can."

Back