Off season

jmac

Boy you can tell when the off season hits around here. The sight goes from 120 miles an hour to 30 in about one week. LOL:D

That's for sure

Yeah! wait till they see what azz kickers you guys are. :eek:

That?s for sure. I haven?t logged onto the site for several days. Usually when that happens I get 25-50 new posts to look at, today 4. Things have defiantly clamed down.

Now the work begins --habitat habitat habitat--I also promise myself to work on getting the old shooting eye back in shape--this year was really a disgrace :eek:--horrible--no excuse-gonna fix that for sure :D

Now the work begins --habitat habitat habitat--I also promise myself to work on getting the old shooting eye back in shape--this year was really a disgrace :eek:--horrible--no excuse-gonna fix that for sure :D

Yea Jim,

I when out yesterday and the only shots i had was when I was wizzing and no gun in my hands. I hate when that happens, LOL I did not fire all day long. LOL:cheers:

Still have three weeks of Quail hunting down here. It's been a good year!

Still have three weeks of Quail hunting down here. It's been a good year!

Okie maybe I'll make a road trip down to visit the great state of Oklahoma!

Actually I'm about bird hunted out. Although, I could probably find one more good quail hunt in me somewhere.... hmmmmm..

We have a week left but I ended my season today since I work all week. :(

I hunted all day yesterday, and my son and I hit one spot today.

Hope to hunt half a day on Friday, which is the last day of the season.

But I plan to get some habitat work done on my place. Want to have a quail infestation by fall. :thumbsup:

Back