Nowhere to hunt

Hi everyone my name is jason healey i live in cascade iowa been hunting since i was four.love pheasnt hunting most.to this day everytime i see a pheasant my heart races even if not in season.was really looking forward to hunting this year but have no place to hunt.im looking to join a hunting party in iowa area to join up with very laid back and easy to get along with.if anyone would be willing in letting me join there hunting party or just small group let me know my email is jasonusmciraq@gmail.com phone number is 563 513 6350 or hit me up on facebook

Hopefully you have had a few offers in Iowa , you might get a better response if you post in the Iowa section . I have heard some of the public land your way is decent . Probably would need a dog .

If you have served our country ( which it looks like by your board name ) . I would be willing to take you in Kansas . I am in the northeast part of the state where birds numbers are not as good as the rest of the state better quail numbers than pheasant .

Hi everyone my name is jason healey i live in cascade iowa been hunting since i was four.love pheasnt hunting most.to this day everytime i see a pheasant my heart races even if not in season.was really looking forward to hunting this year but have no place to hunt.im looking to join a hunting party in iowa area to join up with very laid back and easy to get along with.if anyone would be willing in letting me join there hunting party or just small group let me know my email is jasonusmciraq@gmail.com phone number is 563 513 6350 or hit me up on facebook

If u still don't have any offers b4 season ends & I make my way down to Iowa I'd be game to hook up I'm just not 100% on making the trip this year...

cattails look like a mess & I never have luck in crp late on or anytime of season so I think I'm saving $$$ for my Nebraska trip...

If I do go I'll be in NC NW Iowa along MN border I do have a seasoned hunting dog...

By the looks of cascade IA looks like your in a pheasant free zone??? & a lil travel to get to birds I'd be willing to meet if I do make it down I have a valid IA hunting license...

Only have public land to hunt no private my friend

Last edited:
Back