Non Blaze Orange Upland Vest

Check out E-Bay. I found several that fit your description but passed due to lack of blaze o.

Good luck.

Last edited:
I have a wing works and wish I had got it without the Blaze accents . This is a higher end strap vest , I have had mine for close to 10 years , great for early Prairie chicken hunting carry 1/2 gallon of water in the water bottle holders . The shell pouches don't hit your thighs when you are walking . These vest were desinged by Chukar hunters and they thought out most things . I like mine , a friend bought his without the blaze accents and he has used it in the early teal season .

Last edited:
Wing Works makes the best vest hands down. I have used and abused mine for years. Love the fact that I can replace parts (suspenders, bottle holders, and game bag) if needed.

I have extra bottles that go with the vest. Makes it easy to switch out bottles when they start running low.

I have a WW vest with no orange. Thought it would be nice for Dove and I can wear enough orange in other areas. I think you can even get a larger bird carrier pouch for exactly what you do Chris.

WingWorks are outstanding and I had one for awhile then sold it on this forum. Now I just use a Filson strap vest and throw a bottle of water in the bird pouch. Much more dexterity when shouldering a gun and just seems to give me more freedom.

Back