NFL Draft

birdshooter

Thoughts???

Vikings got what they wanted and picked up an extra later round pick ala trade with Cleveland.

My Browns got Trent Richardson and Branden Weeden I am happy camper :thumbsup:

Chiefs took the nose tackle from Memphis. From all accounts a horrible pick. Wasn't even all conference in conference USA. I don't get it. Another great pick for our GM. Maybe they should put him on the clock. Heard there were 4000 people that watched it on the big screen at Arrowhead stadium. Word was they booed for about a minute after the pick, then got up and left. I am sorry I am as big of a fan as anybody, but I can think of about a million things I would rather do than got to the stadium and watch the draft. They probably charged for parking too.

Chiefs took the nose tackle from Memphis. From all accounts a horrible pick. Wasn't even all conference in conference USA. I don't get it. Another great pick for our GM. Maybe they should put him on the clock. Heard there were 4000 people that watched it on the big screen at Arrowhead stadium. Word was they booed for about a minute after the pick, then got up and left. I am sorry I am as big of a fan as anybody, but I can think of about a million things I would rather do than got to the stadium and watch the draft. They probably charged for parking too.

I agree I was suprise melvin Ingram was still on the board and they didn't pick him.

At Least you guys didn't waste 10 good Beers and watch your Team pick nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why in the Hell would we even consider dealing with the Patriots is beyond my simple comprehension!!!! Just got finished putting a sharp stick in my eye!!!!!!!!!

Claiborne is a stud and will start and be an impact player...might be worth the 2nd rounder; however, I'm not opposed to losing Jerry.

With Cairborne and Carr in the secondary Dallas should be set for awhile. Carr is good and only going to get better.

What a boring draft. Pack mostly drafted defense. I know they sucked on defense last year but what a bunch of duds. Who drafts a CB from Maine:confused: And a QB that had 9 td and 9 int last year. I hate to say it but Vikings did much better:eek:

that first pick was terrible had a great combine but as far as game speed he gets pushed around and is slow doesnt even play against the best football schools and isnt dominate pitiful! with so many other ton better players out there why would you take that clown? i like the two o line picks i think better ones were out there but oh well

What a boring draft. Pack mostly drafted defense. I know they sucked on defense last year but what a bunch of duds. Who drafts a CB from Maine:confused: And a QB that had 9 td and 9 int last year. I hate to say it but Vikings did much better:eek:

A little bit of info for ya Coot. The QB that the Pack drafted spent some time with... are you ready for this...... Yep, Brett Favre for a period of time this spring. Guess they have the same agent. Since Brett has such fond memories of Ted Thompson I wonder what he taught the kid????

Last edited:
Back