New to forum!

HORSESMA

Hi! Hoping to learn new things about upland game hunting.
Although I have been a hunter for 34 years I have not hunted upland game that much. Hunted pheasants when I was younger with some success, but we all know what has happened to Utah's pheasant hunting opportunities. 3 years now of hunting turkeys in Utah and I'm hooked. I am very passionate about the outdoors and have been a part of some good groups and some bad ones when it comes to big game. Right now I am a member of a new group called
the (United Wildlife Cooperative) Some of you may have heard of it, some maybe not? Don't want to ramble on too much. Looking forward to hearing more about other people's passion for hunting.

Welcome to you. You will find a little of everything on this site alot of good people here. What part of Utah are you in? If I would ever leave South Dakota Utah would be one of the places that I think I would like to live.

Welcome to UPH! You're gonna love this site. The guys and gals on here are great. This is the best place to learn about upland hunting!!!!

From West Bountiful, Utah. Just outside of Salt Lake City. We have a good selection of things to do here in Utah, but pheasant hunting is not one of them. I'm sure you don't have that problem where you are at.

Welcomehope to hear some stories and see some great pictures from Utah.

Back