New member!

blackthorn

Hello everyone! My name is Steve Clements and I am a huntaholic. I live in suburban Philadelphia and I have 2 German Shorthaired Pointers. We hunt all up and down the east coast and Canada. I am the training director for Del-Val NAVHDA chapter and enjoy training versatile dogs.
My greatest dog accomplishment was passing last years NAVHDA Invitational(198) with Daisy. I look forward to learning and sharing with everyone on this site!

Welcome. Looking forward to your posts and photos.

Welcome! There are some good things happening in Pa.as far as bird hunting is concerned! Be sure to drop by the Pa. Forum listed in the other states section.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the score.

I have a German shorthair now, a replacement for my late Drahthaar. Got to know some of the folks in the DD and DK organizations over the years.

Was in Philly in 1967 for Christmas with my brother. Only family vacation that we ever took. Got a nice tour of the area including Christmas eve at the Collegeville Inn. I understand it burned years ago. Most food I have ever eaten at one time.

Glad to have you.

Last edited:
Very warm welcome from another GSP Guy!!! Waiting to read some of your upcoming posts!!! Thanks for joining up!!!:cheers:

Welcome Blackthorn. I own a few GSP's myself.Enjoy UPH and don't be bashfull.

Back