New member from NM

swhunter

Hello all. I recently joined here. I have enjoyed reading the forms here. Over the years I have hunted quail in southern NM, and pheasant in Kansas. I really enjoy upland hunting with my dogs. I have a male GWP that turned a year old last January. Got him out after pheasant last season. His first season he showed the natural ability and the drive I would like to see. I am looking forward to getting him out more this coming season. We are in a long linger drought and it hurts the bird population a lot. Hope everyone gets good rains that help out the bird population along with help all habit for all.
Thanks

Welcome Montanan here who has been down quail chasing the last 5 winters! It is dry in your homeland. heard the monsoons started this week!

Welcome. I'm sure you will enjoy this site. Lots of smart guys here that can give tips as you need them.

Thanks all. We have some major fires in the mountains this year. The biggest fire by Las Vegas NM I have heard news reports that there has been over 160 homes lost. I haven't heard of any rain to amount to anything anywhere yet. I haven't that monsoon has started yet.
Thanks

The country I keep an eye on in New Mexico couldn’t look worse right now. Really dry winter that rolled straight into summer temperatures. Praying for rain, and soon!

Could someone give give me directions on how to send PM. I have looked but I haven't found any. I appreciate any help.
Thanks

SW? Up in the upper right -hand corner of your screen is your name, an envelop icon, a bell icon, and the "search" icon. The Envelop icon will allow you to send a private message to a member.

Welcome, and best wishes.

Back