New member. Eaton Colo

CJRodkey

Transplanted from W Pa back to N Colo (after 25 years) in 2011. Hunter all my life, small game and deer. Have two Springers, neither of which are very good hunters but are decently trained and good companions in the field and around the house.

Have had lots of success with Ruffed Grouse in Pa, but am new to pheasants generally. Hunted half dozen times last year in the WIA areas from Julesberg to Wray, putting up five birds and missing all but one. Have been reading extensively, watching videos and asking other hunters about the how's and why's of E Colo pheasants.

Any secret magic you can offer would be appreciated.

I am fifty-four years old and retired due to chronic, daily migraines. Was a HS teacher and research astronomer. Three kids in college and wife in anesthesia school. Lots of time and not much disposable money:)

Good luck to all this season.

Thanks
CJ Rodkey

Welcome to the forum. Great looking dogs who are ready.

thanks

Thanks. I wish more hunting were the answer, just glad I get a few days a year under the sky taking my gun for a walk with the dogs. My migraines are genetic, my mom had em and my kids have em. Hurt like hell, but I'm not dying so I don't bitch and moan alot. Just put it up on my intro as an FYI so if I do something really stupid I have a ready made reason:)

welcome, my wife works with a gal that gets migrains. she get botox injections in her forehead for her pain an it helps her. might be somthing to check out.

Thanks

Appreciate you taking time to offer that.

I tried it..had three course of 32 shots each in my scalp and neck over a year. Didn't do anything for the migraines...but my forehead and neck were less wrinkled for a good period of time:)

Wishing you straight shooting and plentiful game my friend.

Thanks again
CJ

Back