New Member Also

Hunthemup

Hi Guys
Been reading your forum for a while and now Im a new member from Colorado but an OLD upland hunter 55 years to be exact. Started when I was 16 years old in Nebraska. Have hunted many states with my GSPs 11 of them over that time period. Most of my upland hunting has been west of Kansas that includes KS, CO, NE SD WY ND CA ID & OK. Some years no travel outside of Colorado and then the picking is limited. I do extent my wild bird seasons by belonging to a local hunt club which helps keep my dogs in shape. I have trained all my GSPs from the start and only use a pro when cant get them conditioned right, which has been seldom. Over the years its not the bird count but the dog work and keeping me young. I will be sharing as your topics get my interest.
Good to be here- Hunthemup

Welcome and your not that old most guys I hunt with are between 70 to 80. From a young 67 year old.

Welcome from Iowa, the land of the road to road, row cropped fields. Maybe in most of a decade from now, when I am retired, I will get out and see what pheasant hunting is really like. For now I read accounts of others bagging daily limits. I am not sure I will get to contribute much this season, as I have been place on the inactive list with a lower back issue which happened 2 weeks ago...living vicarously though others' posts now. Have an MRI scheduled for Wednesday, so I should know what is happening then.

Welcome Huntemup.

You'll find a nice group of guys here. They like field reports and lots of pictures.
Ihope you enjoy your time here. Some fun old posts for you to peruse .

Have fun, be safe.

Back