New Hunting Partner

steelbull85

Hey everyone! I mentioned in my puppy progress post that I haven't been on a in a while. Well this is why. My first son, Bryce, was born on 6/5/2015. We had no idea what we were having, so we were very surprised when it came out a boy. He is dong well and Sadie is treating him just like her own. Time has become limited to do training, but I'm still finding time to work with Sadie, while still spending as much time with him as I can. He and Sadie don't realize it yet, but they will be best friends in the years to come. I can't wait to see the bond between them, and hopefully he will get the opportunity to hunt behind her some day also! I'm looking forward to the father/son things that we will get to enjoy together.

Congratulations on the new addition! He's a cute little guy. You'll find a way to make time for both and I still remember when our first son was born 9 years ago. Nittany was one year and looked over Connor constantly. Good luck and rest when you can. That goes for Mom, too.

Congratulations indeed! Enjoy the years ahead & never miss an opportunity for Son/Dad things - the years evaporate all too quickly it seems. My Son is now 29 & my Daughter 31 and I still take advantage of every opportunity to spend time with them.

Congratulations! :cheers: I can tell you from personal experience...it's the most important and best thing in the world, bar none!
Yes...the years go buy way to quickly, blink your eye and you'll be riding in his truck going hunting. Enjoy EVERY minute, you've been blessed!

Back