New guy from Minnesota

welcome to uph! where do you usually chase your birds? have a dog? come back often!

Welcome to UPH, Are you a 12 gauge purist or do you like the sub-gauges? What is your favorite make of shotgun? Just some questions to get to know you better. Drop by often........Bob

Welcome to UPH!!! On your call name , I say the same thing too often!!!LOL

Thanks for the replies.

We hunt in South Dakota, have been staying in Watertown for years and hunting west of there, this last trip (which was my 3rd this year) we stayed in Aberdeen and hunted in that area.

I am a 12 guage purist, I have 2 of the same guns Browning A500, this season I started using Prairie Storm shells, they really knock down the birds.

As for a dog, I dont have one...YET, I hunted over one on opening weekend and it really cemented the fact that I will be getting one.

As for my call name, its a classic story.....has happened one too many times as well!

Where does everyone hunt? Stay? nightlife? Guns? Shells?

Chat soon.

Your buddy mike has a great nickname. The guys I hunt with all have 10's of nicknames. As for making spur necklaces I don't make them but I do know someone that does. And your right it would take awhile to make one with missing 3 shots in a row all too often :D:D

Welcome to the party! I'm over in St. Paul. I can totally appreciate the name because my brother refers to my first shot as "The Range Finder". If I drop a bird with one shell it's a total fluke. Too often I'm swearing at myself and my dog is giving me the stink-eye for having missed all together.

Welcome from another MN

Back