New GSP pup

Recon

Hello all I am in need of a trainer for my new pup in Colorado anybody have any recomendations.

Recon, what line is your pup from and where did you get it? I know a few trainers your way. What are you looking to do training wise? By the way, that is a damn good looking pup. I own a gsp also.

Thanks for the service to our country!!!!:thumbsup:

Pedigree

Chief is a direct son of FC Keg Creek's Rising Cooper which makes him a grandson of NFC FC Tonelli's Rising Sun. Chief is also a great grand son of NFC Heidie's Mighty City Slicker. I have to admit I had to travel a little ways to get em but he is worth every mile and then some. I am looking to get as much trainging for him as possible I think I am going to give Valhalla a call they seem to offer what I am in need of and looking for kind of a team type training me and them. Don;t really want to have to leave him anywhere but may come to that if I realize i suck at the whole training thing :)
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=2405

he may be a ways away from you depending on where you live but you should call melvin crow in Goodland kansas he is the ultimate dog wisperer and does amazing things with them type in Mjs upland dog haven and that should get you there

Great looking GSP, I have 3 now, I highly recommend Gary Ruppel just North of Kiowa Colorado, In one of Bill Tarrents books, he mentions the upcoming dog trainers of our times and Gary was the second person he wrote of, the first was Mike Gould, I think that was his name, anyway he was Garys mentor. If you are interested let me know and I will look for Garys home phone number.

Chief is a direct son of FC Keg Creek's Rising Cooper which makes him a grandson of NFC FC Tonelli's Rising Sun. Chief is also a great grand son of NFC Heidie's Mighty City Slicker. I have to admit I had to travel a little ways to get em but he is worth every mile and then some. I am looking to get as much trainging for him as possible I think I am going to give Valhalla a call they seem to offer what I am in need of and looking for kind of a team type training me and them. Don;t really want to have to leave him anywhere but may come to that if I realize i suck at the whole training thing :)
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=2405

I just happen to know this line of dog very well. The mother owner lives in my rental. I have one of the pup's myself. Very smart little chit. Come on out and check my little guy
He is almost finished just working him in water.
p.m. me and I'll send you some pic's

Last edited:
Back