New from SD

Golden Hour

Hello and greetings from the northeastern part of South Dakota. I'm a 4th generation pheasant hunter and am interested in all things pheasant hunting, especially well written stories of memorable hunts. One of my biggest interests is developing habitat for this amazing bird.

Welcome to the forum, things are quiet now on the forum but jump in and make conversation. We all dream and think about pheasant hunting year round we just get super excited in the fall when we can scratch that itch.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I do have a dog, or rather, a dog owns me. :) Sage is a little yellow lab, will be 6 here in May and we are pretty dialed in out in the field.

The off season does suck, but I'm fortunate to have some habitat projects I'm working on, thus looking forward to. Plus, winter will end soon (I think?) and then I'll get to play outside again, even if it isn't to chase pheasants.

Oh wow in the fourth generation! I think this is super! how many carp do you shoot per season?

Thanks, Max. Not sure if you literally mean carp, but I'm not a bowfisher and any other type of shooting carp might not be in accordance with SDCL, ergo I can neither confirm nor deny. ;)

Back