New from Michigan

BirdyBlackDog

New guy here from Michigan. Actually joined a couple years ago. But have just been lurking more or less for the last few years. Have been to SD a few times with a group but they are fizzling out. Putting together a group to go in fall of 2015 in the Chamberlain area.

For the most part, it's rather slow. However my 11 yr old lab and I flushed 2 roosters and two hens this afternoon on an impromptu walk. Was great to see!

Glad to hear another voice from MI. I am just east of you in Midland. Hunted SD last fall with my wife. Stayed in Mitchell, she wanted to book our room for this year before we left last November!!! She just had a new knee put in so I will have someone blocking for me this year. I run a pair of labs....thus the moniker. Have fun, 2 Labs

Hey Guy from MI! I am new to this site but I am having a great time. I look forward to reading your posts and visiting with you in the future. Merrill

From the UP

This is a great forum. Enjoy. I have been hunting SD since 1999. I have only missed two years. It's a long drive from the UP of Michigan but it's worth it! :D

MG

Back