NEW Caesar Geurini Summit Sporting 12 Ga, NEW SAKO 85 Grey Wolf, Rock River ATH 223

FCSpringer

I am selling a new Caesar Geurini Summit Sporting. It has some of the most beautiful wood you will find, and don't have to pay for the "wood upgrade" rip off of 1,000$.... The gun is new, I have not used it. I bought it in 2017 because my shooter needed stock repair. I was shooting field trials, and a national. I did not want to miss that so I bought another nice gun. I got a steal on it so that was that. I got my gun fixed soon enough, and the Caesar has sat in the safe since. I bought a full set of Maxis extended CG chokes for it. It has only shot the test fires, that's it. 12 GA, 30" barrels. This is a sweet gun. But, I could use a new mower, and it just sits. Can ship to an FFL after time determines a check to clear. Or cash is welcome. Local pick up is free, or buyer will pay shipping cost. You will not find one this good looking for this price with the chokes. $3,400. Firm on price.

I also have a Sako 85 Grey Wolf in .308 new in the box $1,300, you also won't find a better deal. Same $ and shipping stipulation. Just want to get the 85 in a much more expensive carbonlite.

Last, I did my own custom light AR, so I have a "as new", Rock River ATH Advanced tactical hunter. I only shot it enough to do a load work up with a couple precision rounds. 55 gr nosler ballistic tips, and some 64 grain bonded performance loads. Will provide both recipes to the new owner. Never even zerowed the scope. Scope not included. It does come with the 145$ RR scope mount. It is a tack driver 18" stainless Wilson match grade barrel. $1,000 with 1 magpul 20 rnd mag, and one standard tin mill spec box bag.

All three of these are top notch pieces, so don't waste both our times with some low ball rubbish offers. They can collect dust before I go giving things away LOL. I am not desperate for cash. If you want "Quality" for a very nice price, send me a PM.
View attachment 9202
View attachment 9201
View attachment 9198
View attachment 9199
View attachment 9200

Last edited:
Back