Need Some Ideas

Dakotazeb

I bought the wife a 2012 Mustang convertible (pic below). We are trying to think of a cool name to put on a personalized license plate. As you can see, the Mustang is Race Red in color. It has a V6 with the Premium Package and the Pony Package. I've been trying to come up with something with PONY in it but all the good ones are unavailable. Also thought GIDY UP was cute but it's also taken. However, I could change the spelling of GIDY and make it work. Something like GIDE UP or GETE UP. Actually GETE UP would work as my initials are GE and my wife's TE. Got any ideas???
7-30-13340_zpsd4524f53.jpg

"IT KIX (or KICKS)" "SHE KIX (or KICKS)" "PONYGAL(GIRL)" "I KICK" "PONYTAIL" "RED PONY" "MS STANG" "MRS STANG" "ITS4KIX" "KIX GOOD" "KIXWILD" "REDKICKR" "RARESUP" "NO REINS" "BAREBAK" "PONY UP"

I should have stated that in SD we can have up to 7 letters and/or numbers on the plate. Trying not to make it too girly as I plan to drive it a fair amount. Maybe something non-sexist.

REDPONY & PONY UP are gone and a couple I had also thought of.

What do you think of this?

What is a Mustang? WLDHRSE

Me likey the WLDHRSE idea.

So here's a couple other ones: BRITGUY or REDPONY

Sweet Ride you got your better half. Looks like you are piling up points against all the time you'll be away hunting this fall.:D Good strategy, one I use myself.

NB

Haven't seen any new suggestions on here lately. Here are a few that we have some up with. What do you think?

GETE UP - GETE is not only a spelling variation of Giddy but the initials for myself (GE) and my wife (TE)

GOTPONY

WLDHRSE

I like GETE UP. Is the car fast?:)

It's a red Mustang and looks fast but I got the 3.7L V6 not the 5.0L V8. It still has plenty of get and go with 305 hp.

How about "MY HUSBAND BOUGHT A NEW HARLEY SO THIS IS PAYBACK"...oh, you said seven letters; Sorry...my bad. :p

I bought the wife a 2012 Mustang convertible (pic below). We are trying to think of a cool name to put on a personalized license plate. As you can see, the Mustang is Race Red in color. It has a V6 with the Premium Package and the Pony Package. I've been trying to come up with something with PONY in it but all the good ones are unavailable. Also thought GIDY UP was cute but it's also taken. However, I could change the spelling of GIDY and make it work. Something like GIDE UP or GETE UP. Actually GETE UP would work as my initials are GE and my wife's TE. Got any ideas???
7-30-13340_zpsd4524f53.jpg

Zeb, "UGUIDE would look real good on that machine. I should get mine for eht MN redneck midlife crisis I bought (F350) back here in MN anytime but I am sure no one has those in SD:thumbsup:

If it were silver, I would go with "HI HO".
Nice car!!

Back