need some help

blackcloud27

any one have a jackrabbit in the freezer suitable for mounting? or have the ability to get one? we no longer have them in north iowa. need one for a taxidermy prodject. a hunting buddy of mine and i went to quebec caribou hunting and i ended up with a second bull with 12" antlers. going to make a jack-o-bou out of it. will be a great laugh for my buddy. thought i had more time to find one but now time is running out. he started chemo again. thanks guys. send me a pm if you have one.

BC,

Might take me some time to get one thats not Blown up. I don't shot them with a shot gun, but usually much bigger caliber rifle. I'll try and get you one with a 22. Pm me where to send it. We got some jacks down here a small kid could saddle and ride.

finally got a jackrabbit from a friend that went to south dakota.:thumbsup: now the rare and elusive northern quebec jack-a-boo can be made. buddy will get a great laugh out of it. he is still fighting. has 4 types of cancer now. liver, lung;bone and kidney. to look at him you would never know he was sick. still hunts deer and wants to go hog hunting in texas. amazing he is this active and never complains. going ice fishing on devils lake in jan. with him.

Back