Mud River Kennel Cover need help

trward

I have misplaced my side coverings for my Mud River Kennel cover. It is a medium sized Dixie cover. Does anyone know if I can get a new set from Mud River or anywhere else. I am leaving for South Dakota in a month and any ideas would be appreciated

I would think you could but I do not know so for sure, try their web site, hopefully they can help. Some companys sites are of no help though, yesterday I tried the champion trap site for some parts that I need with no luck, hope you do better, but I certainly would give them a try.

Not sure if this helps but I have a large Mud River Kennel Cover that has side covers, if they fit or you want to try they are yours. My wonderful lovely puppy ok dog decided the kennel cover would make a great chew toy and has made the cover as a whole useless feel free to PM me and we can work out the shipping details if you want them free of course.

MudRiver comes through

A quick follow up on this subject. I did contact MudRiver and they sent me two new side covers to fit my cover. They sent them free of charge-

I am very impressed that a company would be willing to send a replacement free to charge without having to jump through hoops. And without charging anything for them.

You just don't see that in today's business enviroment. From now on, I will always look to MudRiver for my purchases and recommend them to everyone else.

Back