Mud lake/Camas Red Hot?

I have not Wes. You?
85. Idaho: Southeastern Idaho, Pheasants
A 2,700-acre Pheasants Forever acquisition now connects Camas NWR and Mud Lake WMA, creating a contiguous 21,000 acres of managed pheasant habitat. Its all managed for Pheasants!!!!!!!!!! :confused: I would think you "eastern" Idaho boys would be all over it. ha ha I've only been there in summer to check it out. In fall I head to states that care about wild Pheasants. The Idaho wma in the "west" the raptures sit in the trees the hunters in the parking lots weighting foe the stocking truck to release there pray. :(

Last edited:
The Idaho wma in the "west" the raptures sit in the trees the hunters in the parking lots weighting foe the stocking truck to release there pray. :(

The state is stocking birds out there? I'll be all over that:D

21,000 acres of connected/linked pheasant habitat. Stocking should not be necessary:confused:

Sounds like there's some underlining issues going on out there.

see sad

The state is stocking birds out there? I'll be all over that:D

21,000 acres of connected/linked pheasant habitat. Stocking should not be necessary:confused:

Sounds like there's some underlining issues going on out there.
Its just "SAD" that there is not a group in Eastern Idaho that wants wild pheasants. What a great opportunity going to waist!

Last edited:
Maybe I'll look out there next year, Market Lake has been bad for two years. Almost not worth the WMA permit.

Back