Motels in Worthington MN

Byrdoglvr

Any dog friendly recommendations? I actually prefer the "less then perfect" back up to the door motels rather then one I have to drag my dogs down a hallway to get to the room.

Thanks!!

Any dog friendly recommendations? I actually prefer the "less then perfect" back up to the door motels rather then one I have to drag my dogs down a hallway to get to the room.

Thanks!!

Have stayed at the Travelodge in Worthington every year since the year i started bird hunting, this will be the 20th year, lots of memories here. Was the Ramada years back. Nothing to get excited about, like you are looking for. Not exactly back up to the front door type, there is a hallway, but once checked in pull around to the back and come in the back door. Can request a room that looks at the back parking lot if you like having an eye on your truck, or request a courtyard room where you can open the sliding door to the courtyard for your pups to go potty. I do the courtyard personally. Motel has a hot tub which comes in nice after a long day in the field and also an attached bar/grill (hickorys lounge) for a burger n beer. Free continental breakfast in the morning which saves me from having to buy. Im sure others in this thread have stayed here or know of the place. Youre looking about $80/night. The place has gotten older n older throughout the years but its turned into such a mainstay for us that we dont go anywhere else :)

Can I ask how your question relates to "The Flush?" :)

On the flush the other day they were hunting down around Worthington area on some RIM land (private land unless you get permission).

There is a new episode of "The Flush" that focuses on the area. My buddy has wanted to try the Worthington area for a while but I always trumped him for Marshall as I had the dogs. He has his own dog now and we've decided to try and hit new areas. We do have a room booked in Marshall for opener though:)

Back