More stupid white guys on TV

What you guys think of Ammish Show? What a bunch of babies, cowards. They got to be stupid to film this garbage they do all of it crimes. And why don't the film crews get in trouble for witnessing acts of crime and doing NOTHING about it? I for one will never watch that crap again:thumbsup:
Don't forget to give me reputation points.

Last edited:
Jealous they don't have a show of Nuns beating White kids with a Ruler????LOL!!!:cheers: You would of been a Star!!!!!

Yes I am jealous:mad: Think of all the money I could of raised for the church. Maybe for once they could give a sermon that wasn't about needing more money:)
Maybe I can star in the next stupid white man show:thumbsup: Guess I can't I don't do nothing illegal:( That makes me a role model:mad: That will get you nowhere in this country:(

Nuns didn't need rulers where i went to school, although they liked them & were very accurate. They had special glasses that allowed them to glance at you & you'd be paralyzed on the spot.

I guess with your change in avatar, we can assume you got yourself one of them new 725s. Pretty nice. Tell us about it. I got a 625 two seasons ago and love it.

I guess with your change in avatar, we can assume you got yourself one of them new 725s. Pretty nice. Tell us about it. I got a 625 two seasons ago and love it.

Yeah I bought a 32" 725 sporter last summer and retired my 325 that had been my main sporting gun for the past 17 years. To be honest with you, this is the best Citori Browning has ever made. I really liked my 325, but when I shot the 725 for the first time it simply was no contest. Where do I begin...

• Ligher more responsive barrels
  • Mechanical triggers as apposed to the older inertia design
  • Slimmer receiver for better weight distribution and balance
  • New Invector DS choke system (Longer choke tubes)
  • Inflex II recoil pad for less felt recoil
  • Improved feel in the grip area combined with palm swell
  • Higher grade wood

I mean the list goes on and on. The first thing you will notice is how much more lively and balanced the gun is compared to say my 325 of the same barrel length. I had to double check because I thought maybe they had a 30" in the box by mistake. :)

If you get a chance to shoot one sometime do so, but be forewarned, you just might be putting your 625 up for sale. :eek::thumbsup:

Here's a great review if your interested. http://www.gamaliel.com/content/browning_725_review.asp

Last edited:
Back