Montana Gun a Week raffle

dustin mudd

DEC 1, 2016 NEWS from Montana PF
the State of Montana gambling division has just informed us we can NOT mail these tickets out of state... so if you are traveling into the state of Montana there are stores that are selling this as a service to Pheasants Forever. Sidney, Billings, Bozeman, Great Falls, Helena, Missoula have vendors selling. IF you pm I will find out what location you are travel to has tickets for sale , and respond.

The Montana chapters of Pheasants forever do an annual raffle , 52 guns drawn over 52 weeks... we sell a max. of 1500 tickets, so reasonable odds! You can win multiple guns too!!!!

The profits from this raffle go to do the habitat work , fencing and food plots work in Central Montana Pheasants Forever lands in the Coffee Creek complex north of Lewistown, Montana.
My guess many of you have hunted there, and realize the enormous value a complex of habitat, open for public hunting?
You can see the guns we are drawing each Monday on the web site www.MontanaPF.org
Tickets are 50.00 each, you can email me, as I can not accept credit cards for the tickets the Bozeman chapter are selling. jimh@theredstonegroup.net Personal checks are perfectly acceptable made out to Pheasants Forever

Dustin Mudd ( Jim Hoschouer)
or call 406 539-1982 if you have questions. thank you Jim

NEW FUNDRAISER 2017 we are selling tickets this year for the 52 guns , in 52 weeks... THE PROFITS go habitat work for the PUBLIC hunting in Central Montana... MAX number of tickets sold is 1500 . IF you want to see the list of guns, www.MontanaPF.org.
Last year we sold out, we begin drawing 4/17/2017

Last edited:
The Montana chapters of Pheasants forever do an annual raffle , 52 guns drawn over 52 weeks... we sell a max. of 1500 tickets, so reasonable odds! You can win multiple guns too!!!!

The profits from this raffle go to do the habitat work , fencing and food plots work in Central Montana Pheasants Forever lands in the Coffee Creek complex north of Lewistown, Montana.
My guess many of you have hunted there, and realize the enormous value a complex of habitat, open for public hunting?
You can see the guns we are drawing each Monday on the web site www.MontanaPF.org
Tickets are 50.00 each, you can email me, as I can not accept credit cards for the tickets the Bozeman chapter are selling. jimh@theredstonegroup.net Personal checks are perfectly acceptable made out to Pheasants Forever

Dustin Mudd ( Jim Hoschouer)
or call 406 539-1982 if you have questions. thank you !

Jim, let us know a bit earlier next year!! I would be interested.:cheers:

Jim,

I would be interested in that if it's still open. If not, post it up next year and I will buy a ticket or two.

Dan

gun a week

Jim,

I would be interested in that if it's still open. If not, post it up next year and I will buy a ticket or two.

Dan

Hi all, if anyone wants a ticket , if I have your check by FEB. 8th you will be in our drawing for this year. it looks like we are app. 200 tickets short of the max we can sell of 1500.... odds now in the 1 to 25 range.... certainly better than a POWER BALL TICKET !

address

for Montana gun a week, 50.00 per ticket personal check ok,
to Jim Hoschouer
1627 w . main st. #304
Bozeman, mt. 59715
to me by FEB. 8th.
thank you all who support Pheasants Forever in Montana!

Back