MN Roadside Repots

thanks for the link tbear....

i kinda hope n for the corn to be standing on opener if that happen once corns cut we get a 2nd wave of un educated rooster to play with once there corn field hide outs get cut... they seem to get jumpy early if corns cut on opener due to the big kills on opening day i like hunting all season sue give me standing corn on opener lol either way we will be happy on opener i think no matter what...

Last edited:
Surprised to see Pine and Chisago counties showing dramatic increases while everything around them was poor.

Last edited:
I am in this area in the spring and they always seem to have roosters crowing. More so this year. The problem with this area for the average hunter is land access.

Not much public "pheasant" land in these counties

Smaller farms are the norm if cover is present and a larger slough can be owned by multiple families.

Much of the cover is on property lines ... so technically with only one permission you can walk one side...

Pheasants hold around woodlots and farmyards and are close to occupied buildings... makes getting access that much more difficult.

Urban sprawl has made a tough situation tougher in Chisago County.

Back