Miss Kansas

There are no girls that look like that in kansas!!!!!!:D:D

We tell you out of state guys that there are no quail, pheasants, turkey, deer, and good looking women in the state,
Helps keep the riff raff out. :cheers:

You do a hell of a job hiding everything!!!!!:cheers:

You do a hell of a job hiding everything!!!!!:cheers:

:D

With the rain we are getting we might have some birds next season.

May13_634.jpg

May13_629.jpg

May13_323.jpg

The deer and turkey we can show pictures of, the birds and girls are more valuable and are not to be displayed. (KS law .... or should be) :D

Makes me wish I were younger again. Maybe not . . . I barely survived the first go-'round . . .

A heard she was a transient, originally from Oklahoma:D

Miss Kansas, please allow me to guide you on a western Kansas pheasant and quail hunt. Hope to hear from you soon. <massive sigh> :D

To me, it looked like she was just modeling clothing and equipment. I did not see her actually hunting or posing with an animal she had taken. I am Sorry Miss Kansas, I can not take you hunting with me because if I am not looking where I am walking I fall down a lot. Unless you are versed in first aid!!!:D

She said she was looking for sponsors!!! Well Chris and Webguy????:thumbsup:

A heard she was a transient, originally from Oklahoma:D

When I was watching news coverage of the tornados I noticed every woman they interviewed was gorgeous! Might be time for this California okie to make the grapes of wrath trip in reverse.:D:cheers:

Quail Hound , on your way stop by here. You may be into the hair on the legs and pitts!!!!!!:D

Quail Hound , on your way stop by here. You may be into the hair on the legs and pitts!!!!!!:D

Lmao! Bleu, those hairy ladies are to keep you mountain men warm during those long winters, not for us flat landers.:cheers:

I know times are getting worse each day,but women with hairy legs and arm pits:confused::confused::confused:

Back